Handling of personal information falling under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.) within the European Economic Area (EEA)
About Personal Information and Data Protection in the GDPR
Sato Dental Material Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) has established a management structure and operating standards for the proper processing of personal information in compliance with the GDPR and other applicable data protection provisions in the EU and member states when personal information is provided or disclosed by entities, customers, etc. located in the European Economic Area (EEA), which is protected by the GDPR, or acquired or received through third parties in the EU.
The purposes for which our company obtains personal information are as follows:. If the information is acquired for a purpose not provided herein, the purpose of use shall be clearly indicated in advance when the personal information of the user is acquired.
- To communicate supply information and related activities to users.
- To personally authenticate and screen users.
- To statistically aggregate and analyze personal information and create statistical data processed in such a way that individuals can not be identified or identified.
- Cases involving compliance with legal obligations to be complied with by the controller in the EEA, such as those described above
Purpose of acquisition and use of personal data
Our company collects and processes data subjects’ personal data (Name, address, phone number, email address, payment information, etc.) under the strict legalization provisions of GDPR. In addition, in order to respond to inquiries and improve our business in the future, we may collect access history such as IP addresses and cookies.
Provision to third parties
While complying with GDPR provisions, our company may transfer and share personal data with related companies and third parties if
- Personal data is transferred to a data processor with the consent of the data subject.
- Transfer of personal data to related companies for performance of contract
- When personal data is transferred to a company outside the EEA on an adequacy basis.
Information Retention Period
Our company retains personal data for a period of time necessary to carry out the above purposes or as provided by laws and regulations. Delete as soon as possible after the retention period.
You can withdraw your consent to use your personal data. In addition, you have the right to access, correct, erase, restrict processing, data portability and the right to object to your personal information. For details on exercising your rights, please contact us via our company Inquiry.
Our company will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, falsification and omission of personal information.
For inquiries about personal information from users themselves, contact us using the following methods.
・Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
・From the phone : +81-338333986
Sato Dental Material Co., Ltd.
Address: 1 -15 -3 Higashiueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110 0015
Revised July 7, 2023